Our client, a manufacturer of quality electric/electronic wire and cable is expanding and needs experienced salespeople to service the OEM/MRO and distribution industries. Experience in industrial automation, large wire and cable applications would be preferred.
- Develop and implement effective sales plans across the GTA to Niagara Falls region
- Meet/exceed Regional sales quota of products as established by management.
- Make direct OEM/MRO sales calls, joint calls with Distributors on a regular basis to achieve defined quotas
- Provide forecasts and budget updates to National Sales Manager as required
- Follow-up on all leads and quotations within assigned territory
- Provide timely expense reporting, sales call activity and opportunity tracking
- Deliver presentations and hands-on demonstrations of their products, applications, and technology for the purpose of product sales
- Independently and/or in conjunction with management, develop and implement effective Mutual Action Plans with assigned distributor locations
- Conduct training sessions at authorized distributors, system integrators, contractors, and customer sites
- Work independently or in conjunction with management to plan, document, measure and grow sales territory
- Where applicable, work with Strategic Accounts, Inside Sales and Marketing Team to implement account strategies to achieve sales objectives
- Become proficient on cable and wire solutions for all vertical markets, to the point of being considered a consultant by the market
- Be aware of competition and market trends as related to territory and industry
- Coordinate trade shows and conferences
- Must be able to travel overnight 0-50% as dictated by assigned territory
- Travel to corporate headquarters and areas outside of territory will also be required on a periodic basis
Minimum of 3 years of comprehensive direct territory sales experience with at least 2 of those in technical sales, all of which involved the successful selling of cable and wire solutions in the GTA and the Golden Horseshoe region.
- Knowledge of and established contacts in the transportation, energy, telecommunication, industrial automation, semiconductor, and overall manufacturing industries
- Experience with key account sales structures; preferably geared towards aforementioned industries
- Solid background in implementing sales and marketing strategies, as well as in developing business and sales growth
- Ability to lead technical discussions, with credibility and recognition in the field
- Ensure proper utilization of CRM, with respect to the timely update of opportunities, business activities, and relevant customer data
- Ability to develop and manage multiple distributors, integrators, and contractors
- Experience in preparing monthly management reports and annual forecasts for budgeting
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to plan and execute sales strategies efficiently and productively.
The generous compensation package includes base salary, commission from the first dollar sold, bonus, benefits etc.
To apply please send your resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a well respected manufacturer of quality electric/electronic wire and cable is expanding and needs experienced salespeople.
The company provides one-stop solutions for cables, wires and cable accessories. Their wide range of UL/CSA approved cables and wires includes: flexible tray cable for both stationary and flexing applications, high-flex robotic cable for continuous flexing applications, VFD/servo cable, and network bus cable.
At this time they need an Inside Salesperson with some cable experience to work from their Mississauga location. The generous compensation package includes base salary, commission from the first dollar sold, benefits and a bright future.
To apply please send your resume to:email@example.com
From their Peterborough branch, the inside sale role is responsible for developing and maintaining positive customer relationships and ensuring that customers are satisfied with regard to order taking, product, pricing, deliveries and overall service.
Where are all the ambitious salespeople? The hunters, the farmers. We need you now! As we all know, the biggest earners are often salespeople. It is a very rewarding profession. Our positions are for outside sales. That means base salary, car allowance, benefits and the list goes on.
Locations: Brampton, Mississauga, Cambridge, etc.
Our client, a global electrical distributor, requires an inside salesperson for their Hamilton branch. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience in electrical sales combined with excellent customer service skills and a desire to succeed in this challenging and lucrative industry.
The company offers a solid base salary, commission, benefits and a pleasing work environment.
To apply, please send your resume in Word format to:firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all inquiries but will only contact those with the required qualifications.
Project Managers are responsible for scheduling resources and managing electrical projects and ensuring that the projects fall within budget, required timelines and meet our client’s stringent requirements for quality. The Project Manager is also accountable for project invoices and acts as the primary point of contact for customer inquiries while maintaining a high level of customer service. Typical decision-making required for this position includes:
- Resource management decisions (strategic scheduling)
- Ensuring all work is conducted safely
- Handling changes in billing due to changes in project scope
- Utilizing best practices to increase work quality
- Using systematic approaches to troubleshooting and repair
Continue Reading »
We have two openings for ambitious and career minded salespersons. One is for the Hamilton branch, one for the Brampton branch. We require those who possess a hunter mentality as well as integrity and an insatiable desire to succeed in this most interesting industry. Excellent communication and people skills are imperative.
This is an outside sales position so a valid driver’s licence and clean driving abstract are essential. You are expected to hit and/or exceed target sales in an assigned territory.
The company offers a competitive base salary, commissions plan and auto allowance as well as a company paid benefits package.
If you are a results oriented sales professional and would like the opportunity to be part of an enterprise where innovation and dedication to continuous improvement are the keys to success, please send your resume to email@example.com
Our client, a major distributor of motors and industrial automation requires an inside sales representative for their Mississauga branch.
The successful candidate will have 3 to 5 years experience in a related sales capacity, possess superior communication skills, be highly organized, energetic and customer service oriented.
Post secondary education in electrical engineering, business or a related discipline is required.
Excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package is offered. This is a career position – not just a job.
To apply, please send your resume in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is currently looking for an experienced electric wire and cable salesperson to work from their Brampton branch. Requirements are as follows:
- Minimum one year experience in wire and cable sales
- Able to meet and exceed sales targets set by supervisor
- Excellent work ethics
- Excellent people skills
- Impecable communication skills
You will earn a solid base salary, commissions, company benefits and a friendly work environment.
To apply, please email your resume in Word format to: email@example.com
Our client is an industry-leading Canadian electrical distribution company whose success is built on the best employees in the industry. They offer a culture of inspiration and challenge, and a great place to work and develop your career, as well as job security, wages and incentives commensurate with experience, full benefit package and continual training.
At this time they are looking for an experienced Contractor salesperson for the Mississauga, Brampton etc. In short, West GTA.
The ideal candidate MUST have a thorough understanding of the contractor market; have the ability to work on quotations and source products.
A great job with a great company.
To be considered, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a well-known and respected electrical wholesaler, is currently looking for an experienced inside salesperson to call on utility companies.
Compensation includes a good base salary, no-ceiling commission, bonus, excellent benefits, etc.
This is a career position with endless opportunities for advancement.
To apply, send resume in Word format to: email@example.com