From their Peterborough branch, the inside sale role is responsible for developing and maintaining positive customer relationships and ensuring that customers are satisfied with regard to order taking, product, pricing, deliveries and overall service.
- Contacting customers and identifying new products and potential up-selling.
- Responding to and processing incoming calls and orders.
- Opening new accounts.
- Developing customer base and sales leads by making cold and warm calls.
- Entering orders into system and expediting to ensure timely delivery.
- Maintaining knowledge base on current and new products.
- Providing pricing quotations and follow-up on quotes.
- Identify and source product(s) the customer requires that may not be stocked .
- Returns – as required.
- Providing basic technical support on products.
- Troubleshooting (freight problems, expediting, etc…).
- Counter Sales back up as required
At least 1-3 years related experience.
Product knowledge or industry experience preferred
- In turn you will receive a base salary commensurate with experience plus bonus paid quarterly and benefits
- Not just a job but a career,
- To apply, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org