Our client, a global player in Smart Manufacturing (IIOT) requires an experienced Sales Engineer for their Cincinnati office. The position reports to the iFactory Sales Manager.
The company serves multiple industries including Digital Healthcare, Digital Logistics, Intelligent Retail & Hospitality, Industry 4.0/Smart Manufacturing, Gaming, Intelligent Building, Transportation, Power & Energy, and Video Solutions. Product offerings include Intelligent HMI platforms, Industrial Ethernet, Wireless Communication, Automation Controllers, Automation Software, Embedded Automation Computers, Distributed I/O Modules, Wireless Sensor Network Solutions, Plug-in I/O, Industrial Computers, and Industrial Communication solutions for a wide array of industries.
Key Responsibilities & Skills Required
- Retention and growth of assigned manufacturing key accounts
- Represent the company and maintain excellent rapport with high level contacts and key decision-makers
- Conduct account calls and meetings in sufficient quantity to maintain existing revenues and generate incremental new sales of their products
- Identify key customer business challenges and present corresponding solutions to address their needs
- Create proposals and presentations in response to customers’ manufacturing initiatives
- Ability to communicate both positive and negative information with customers to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Monitoring of customer contracts, facilitation of contract renewals and amendments
- Assist with customer problem resolution and escalation to senior management as appropriate
- Create business plans to maximize sales opportunities within assigned key accounts and new potential accounts
- Initiate participation in trade shows, vendor conferences and other professional events which position the company as a leader in the smart manufacturing market
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Maintain complete and accurate records of client interactions and requirements through CRM software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Proven ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Possess efficient time management and strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to quickly learn and adapt to new systems, processes, plans, and programs
- Proficiency in use of business productive tools such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Education & Knowledge Required
Minimum three years professional experience in sales and key account management in the manufacturing industry. BS/BA technical degree required, engineering preferred. Demonstrated successes selling solutions within factory automation / Industry 4.0 / smart manufacturing.
You can work remotely however Eastern / Midwestern USA preferred. Travel 50-75% of the time for business meetings or company events.
The position is considered to be Junior to Intermediate. We welcome new ideas, fresh way of thinking.
You will receive a generous base salary plus commission from the first dollar, full benefit package, expenses etc.
To be considered, please send current resume in Word format today to: email@example.com
Although all applicants are welcome, only those that fit the criteria will be contacted.